Take the right precautions by applying the best I.T. practices at all your offices, maintain them as standards evolve every year, and keep your I.T. infrastructure healthy.
- Automatic daily backups
- Manual weekly verification
- Yearly restoration in lab to make sure environment is restorable
- Yearly backup and restaurability report
- Install antivirus on all machines
- Weekly antivirus scan
- Yearly antivirus test
- Install the antivirus on new workstations
- Apply firmware updates on all equipment
- Network health status report generation
- Setup remote management tools
- Apply software updates on all workstations
- Workstation health status report
- Yearly report of recommended actions to keep network healthy
- Get best value for money
Remote IT Support
- Assist employees with their IT struggles
- Deploy remote assistance tool to computers
- Hourly rate: 75$ / hour
- Backup of the passwords every monday
- Change critical passwords every 1.5 to 2 years
- Monthly Nessus scan
- Weekly network perimeter testing
- Staff cybersecurity awareness trainings
- Yearly cybersecurity audit report
During work hours
- Free transportation
Outside work hours
- Free transportation
Preventive maintenance depends on the unique details of each network.
This includes tasks like:
- Regularly verify that backups are working and complete
- Apply mandatory cybersecurity updates
- Identify and recommend replacement for obsolete equipment
We identify this automatically during the work.
Here is some examples of computer incidents that happen regularly:
- Non functional backups
- Incomplete backups
- Employee error
- Viruses attack
- Hard drive that breaks
- Faulty motherboards
- Faulty power supply
- Faulty RAM memory
- Water damage
- Cryptolocker attack
- Ransomware attack
- Rogue employees
- Customer data leak
- Employee data leak
- Fall on equipment
- Fire damage
- Targetted cyberattack
- Physical theft of equipment
- Other unexpected surprises
It takes only one disaster to ruin years of good times.
It’s worth to have a technology expert that knows the fine details of your network continuously during the year, and that keeps the different equipment and network healthy every year, and avoid those nightmare scenarios.
Maître Blandine Sala
Our firm recommends without any hesitation the IT services of Systems MW. They have been with us for several years and have assisted us at each stage of our growth by fully understanding our business reality. Our processes have been optimized to the delight of our employees and our customers. The availability of the team and the solutions offered quickly make Systems MW a partner of choice!
Dr. Bassel Kano
For over 10 years, Systèmes MW kept our network running without a glitch, our data secure and they constantly give us personalized solutions to accompany the evolution of our business. I highly recommend systèmes MW without any reservations.
3 Place Ville Marie, suite 400
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
The best time to have started it was years ago, but the second best time is today.